WHERE: 90 EU TONG SEN STREET , BLOCK A #04-01/02, CREATIVE INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, SINGAPORE 059811
The designer will partner with MullenLowe Profero creative directors, art directors, designers, copywriters, user experience designers, and strategists to develop digital solutions across a wide variety of media and project types. The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating on both original online campaigns and creating the visual look and narrative of complex, large-scale websites, mobile applications and other digitally enabled executions.
Creative craft skills
Demonstrates world-class ideation and execution of innovative and effective digital communications and narrative experiences across all digital platforms. Is proficient at designing using a variety of digital production tools and environments.
Establishes art direction, style, and tone of communications and products. Proposes and delivers world-class executions of innovative design across all digital platforms. Leads by example to inspire creative colleagues to create pioneering ideas for world-class solutions. Is able to analyse problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
Is able to assess the needs of projects, creating a design workflow that fits the timeframe and team. Takes personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted visualisations and production graphics that comply with client style guides and standards. Mentors junior creative and production staff.
Helps evolve the creative teams art direction process by proactively researching and pursuing best practices.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing digital work
- A minimum of five years experience in graphic design and/or advertising; digital and/or traditional sector.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in graphic design from a four-year university or a two-year portfolio school.
- Detailed knowledge of the agency studio/creative department process.
- Understands the technical possibilities and limitations of web and app development
- Exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles, and awareness of design trends and innovation.
- Expert proficiency with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash), expert knowledge in MS Office programs (Word, PowerPoint), and expert knowledge Apple Keynote
- Solid typography skills.
- Ability to use animation tools (After Effects, etc.) is a huge plus
- Proven ability to create concepts and designs for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
- Familiarity with SEO requirements.
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements.
- An appreciation for great design in general.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary.
- Impeccable organisation skills including file structure, file management, and archiving.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience following brand guidelines and specs.
- Exceptional communication skills.