WHO: Product Director
WHERE: 90 EU TONG SEN STREET , BLOCK A #04-01/02, CREATIVE INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, SINGAPORE 059811
A Product Director at MullenLowe Profero is responsible for strategically partnering with clients to navigate them from meeting to market. You set a product vision and establish a program of work that directs both clients and colleagues towards the full potential of the product lifecycle.
Your focus is not what the product is meant to do now, but how people will use it in the future. Your ability to shape our clients minds in leading them towards that future and successfully selling a long-term roadmap is what sets you apart.
Developing an operational or product strategy comes as naturally to you as does a flair for presenting requirements, concepts and commercials. In doing so you manage and communicate the marriage between human, technology and business needs to deliver enviable outcomes for our clients and profitable commercial reality for our business.
Your technical background allows you to shape development solutions as much as your passion for human-centred design results in desirable products, platforms and services.
You are passionate about building products, enthusiastic about client collaboration, ambitious to grow your own business unit, and excited to inspire what the future looks like.
ON ANY GIVEN DAY
- Research a client's business, industry and opportunity to form a perspective that influence conversations and future products
- Lead the development of a product proposal. From client meeting, to internal scoping, and presenting back to client
- Engage a senior client to expand the remit of the agency or create a new project opportunity
- Facilitate a client workshop or senior client meeting
- Prepare a client presentation across any phase; discovery, define, design, develop
- Review the product team's work to ensure it matches your expectations, the product fit and exceeds our clients' expectations
- Work with Strategy and UX teams to ensure the CX Strategy and commercial objectives are being delivered by your product or platform
- Work with User Experience Designers to quickly ideate product concepts, identify user journey's, map customer needs
- Work with the Technical Director to review requirements and deliver a technical assessment for scoping, software recommendation or project approach
- Run a team/department WIP with Product Managers and Project Managers to review project progress and profitability
- Provide your own product review or QA on a current project
- Align with the User Experience/Strategists vision for the account. Own and execute overall product strategy for your clients, creating impactful roadmaps to address real customer and business opportunities
- Drive a design-thinking process that places people as the natural starting point and focus of development
- Responsibility for all deliverables meeting the determined product fit criteria: viability, feasibility, desirability
- Drive the visual (UI, brand and tone) approach with your design team and ensure the high quality and consistency of all deliverables
- Connect, build and nurture senior client relationships to identify product opportunities that lead to new projects or increased remits
- Create and communicate perspectives that help shape our clients' businesses and delivers value beyond delivery
- Provide the forum for clients to prioritise business objectives, bring dependencies to light, as well as manage the complexity of the various stakeholder relationships
- Identify opportunities to exploit or communicate foreseen challenges
- Create strategies to influence and manage customer behavior to drive key business targets
- Manage, mentor and provide direction to designers and project managers to effectively carry out the day-day tasks of designing and running projects
- Ensure that every meeting, communication, deliverable is of a high-standard and execution
- Constantly research, test and evolve how we do things to maintain constant improvements and practice leadership
- Know when to engage discipline leads or management team to achieve desired outcomes
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years digital/consulting/product experience, 5+ years as a Snr Technical Project Manager, Product Manager or related role
- A robust understanding of technology, platforms, software and the interconnected processes that link them in any large-scale platform delivery
- Agile and SCRUM project management methodologies with a proven ability to adapt and evolve based on shifting circumstances and requirements
- You are as comfortable delivering a multi-million dollar cross-functional project as you are creating a prototype in 5 days.
- Managing and mentoring a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience working with enterprise-level content management, experience management and data management platforms and tools
- Ability to quickly absorb technical information and translate it into product opportunity
- Experience with digital marketing and strong product management experience (with a technical product)