Senior Account Executive
Responsible for managing and coordinating agency resources to ensure that day-to-day client needs are met, all deadlines are met, and projects are completed on time and in budget.
Reporting into the Group Account Director, you'll act as the first port of call for the client, your exceptional relationship building skills coupled with your in-depth understanding of the clients' business will ensure you are quickly seen as a trusted advisor to the client.
You'll develop strong working relationships with the wider team, partnering with Project Management, Strategy, Creative and Media colleagues to deliver exceptional work that exceeds your clients' expectations.
This is a fast paced role on one of the world's most recognizable brands with a large variety of projects both in terms of size and technologies deployed. You'll be exposed to clients up to a senior level, you'll be driven to delivering for those clients with the support of your highly experienced and skilled team.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in an account or project management role, preferably on digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels such as Website, Email, Display, Social and PPC
- APAC experience
- Excellent understanding of web design and development processes including UX, scoping, user testing and project management frameworks
- Analytical and numerate, with an ability to delve into and draw insight from data to support reporting
- User experience of Adobe and Google analytics a bonus, but not essential
- Technical knowledge of following platforms preferable; Adobe AEM, Oracle Eloqua, JIRA, .NET, SAP
- Proven experience of managing cost estimates, scopes and budgets
- Experience working on international campaigns with multiple languages and website localisation